If your pet is in their senior years or recovering from an illness or accident, we can pop in and visit them in the daytime when you cant be there
SORRY this service is fully booked at present
Q. What do you do?
* We call round to see your pet
* Giving them a reassuring routine of visits
* Give him / her lots of love and attention
* Elderly Dogs are taken out for a leisurely stroll and a loo break
* If they are unable to go for a walk, we can let them into the garden and spend quality time with them there.. ( poop will be picked up! )
* Refresh their water and feed them.. ( if feeding is required )
* Administer any medication that may be needed... ( oral only )
* Take them to their vet appointment... ( Extra time and mileage fee charged )
* Text you to say how your pet is... ( picture texts included )
* Leave you a note about how your pet has been and any developments health-wise
Q. How much does this cost?
*The fee for this valuable service is Only £8 per visit for Gateshead and only £10 per visit for Newcastle area's
* No extra charge for more than one pet being let into the garden (maximum 2 dogs )